Taking 4Life Transfer Factor Lung supports the respiratory system and can protect you from airborne pathogens, pollution, and bad air quality. This product is part of the Targeted Transfer Factor® line, so it also has 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor® Formula to educate, enhance, and balance your immune system.*
The American Lung Association states that up to 60% of Americans live in areas where the air quality can be dangerous to one’s health.1
Features and Benefits• Helps eliminate air pollutants in the respiratory tract*
• Supports your airway’s natural defenses against pollution-based damage*
• Reduces oxidative stress in the respiratory system during challenges such as air pollution*
• Supports breathing function*
• Helps the body deal with mental stresses caused by air pollution*
• Boosts lung function and lung tissue health*
• Helps you breathe in air pollution conditions*
• Educates, enhances, and balances the immune system with 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula*Patents
4Life Transfer Factor
• 6,468,534 B1
• 6,866,868 B1
• 10,464,980 B1
• 11,203,625 B1
Key Ingredients• Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) – supports clear breathing and helps your respiratory system remove air pollutants and foreign particles*
• Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) – Contains a powerful antioxidant that supports detoxification in your body*
• N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) – Boosts antioxidant function in smokers and nonsmokers*
• Vitamin C – Boosts lung function, supports healthy lung tissue, and reduces oxidative stress to your respiratory system*
• Vitamin E – Acts as an antioxidant, supports breathing function, and helps reduce oxidative stress to your respiratory system*
• Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) seed extract – Provides benefits for your lungs in air pollution conditions*
• Bilberry (Vaccinium myritillus) fruit extract – Reduces oxidative stress during challenges such as air pollution*
• 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula – Helps educate, enhance, and balance your immune system with UltraFactor™ from cow colostrum, OvoFactor® from chicken egg yolks, and NanoFactor® from ultra-filtered cow colostrum*
SpecificationsServing Size: Three (3) capsules per day
Servings Per Container: 30 (90 capsules per bottle)
DirectionsTake three (3) capsules daily with 8 oz of fluid.
Tashakkor et al. (2011). Modification by antioxidant supplementation of changes in human lung function associated with air pollutant exposure: a systematic review. BMC Public Health 11: 532.
Romieu et al. (1998). Antioxidant supplementation and respiratory functions among workers exposed to high levels of ozone. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 158: 226-232.
Grievink et al. (1999). Double-blind intervention trial on modulation of ozone effects on pulmonary function by antioxidant supplements. Am J Epidemiol 149: 306-314Broccoli
Egner, et al. (2014). Rapid and sustainable detoxication of airborne pollutants by broccoli sprout beverage: results of a randomized clinical trial in China. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 7: 813-823
Okunade, et al. (2018). Supplementation of the Diet by Exogenous Myrosinase via Mustard Seeds to Increase the Bioavailability of Sulforaphane in Healthy Human Subjects after the Consumption of Cooked Broccoli. Mol Nutr Food Res 62: e1700980.
Fahey, et al. (2015). Sulforaphane Bioavailability from Glucoraphanin-Rich Broccoli: Control by Active Endogenous Myrosinase. PLoS One 10: e0140963N-acetyl L-cysteine
Bridgeman, et al. (1991). Cysteine and glutathione concentrations in plasma and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid after treatment with N-acetylcysteine. Thorax 46: 39-42
Carlsten, et al. (2014). Antioxidant N-acetylcysteine diminishes diesel exhaust-induced increased airway responsiveness in person with airway hyper-reactivity. Toxicol Sci 139: 479-487.
Tavakkoli, et al. (2017). Black Seed (Nigella Sativa) and its Constituent Thymoquinone as an Antidote or a Protective Agent Against Natural or Chemical Toxicities. Iran J Pharm Res 16: 2-23.
Bin Sayeed, et al. (2013). The effect of Nigella sativa Linn. seed on memory, attention and cognition in healthy human volunteers. J Ethnopharmacol 148: 780-786.
European Union herbal monograph on Thymus vulgaris L. or Thymus zygis L. European Medicines Agency, Science Medicines Health. April 5th, 2016.
Begrow, et al. (2010). Impact of thymol in thyme extracts on their antispasmodic action and ciliary clearance. Planta Med 76: 311-318.
WHO monographs on selected medicinal plants. Geneva, 1999: Vol 1, p. 168-182
Natural Health Product: Panax ginseng. Health Canada, Aug 28, 2018
Kim HG, et al. (2013). Antifatigue effects of Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. PLoS One 8: e61271.
Lee, et al. (1998). Inhibition of oxidative DNA damage, 8-OHdG, and carbonyl contents in smokers treated with antioxidants (vitamin E, vitamin C, beta-carotene and red ginseng). Cancer Lett 132: 219-227.
Bonina, et al. (2008). Protective effects of a standardised red orange extract on air pollution-induced oxidative damage in traffic police officers. Nat Prod Res 22: 1544-1551.
Riso, et al. (2005). Effects of blood orange juice intake on antioxidant bioavailability and on different markers related to oxidative stress. J Agric Food Chem 53: 941-947
Wang, et al. (1997). Oxygen Radical Absorbing Capacity of Anthocyanins. J Agric Food Chem 45: 304-309.
Transfer Factor Lung
Taking 4Life Transfer Factor Lung supports the respiratory system and can protect you from airborne pathogens, pollution, and bad air quality. This product is part of the Targeted Transfer Factor® line, so it also has 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor® Formula to educate, enhance, and balance your immune system